A dynamic, high-profile celebrity
To do for ME/CFS what Elizabeth Taylor did for AIDS, what Jerry Lewis did for muscular dystrophy, and what Michael J. Fox is currently doing for Parkinson’s:
- raise awareness,
- raise money, and
- get rid of the stigma attached to ME/CFS.
- Advocating for a cure for ME/CFS
- Taking part in media campaigns
- Creating a foundation (in your name if you wish)
- Lobbying various groups
Benefits: Knowing that you can make a difference in people’s lives will bring you many benefits:
- You will feel a sense of achievement and motivation, generated from your desire and drive to help others.
- You will strengthen your personal/professional mission and vision by expanding your horizons.
- You will feel good about yourself, which in turn increases your overall sense of physical and mental well-being.
How to Apply: Please contact any of the following organizations:
- You will be representing the needs and hopes of ME/CFS sufferers worldwide.
- You will also be ensuring that ME/CFS sufferers are able to speak out, by helping to express their views and defend their rights.