Sam Shad of Nevada Newsmakers interviews Annette Whittemore once again. Mrs. Whittemore is the founder and president of the Whittemore Peterson Institute for Neuro-Immune Disease in Reno, Nevada.
Here’s what they discussed:
- The problems with reproducing the original Lombardi 2009 study;
- Why the validity of the Lombardi study is in question;
- The differences between the Lombardi study and the negative studies;
- The contamination issue and activities that can eliminate that problem;
- The relationship between the WPI and the two health agencies: the NIH and the CDC;
- XMRV and the blood supply system;
- The role of politics in science;
- The ongoing work at the WPI;
- Dr. Lipkin and his presentation this Friday June 24th at the WPI;
- And much more.
For the full interview, click here.